Best App Development Software Platforms

Moderátor: Living

Best App Development Software Platforms

Odeslatod Adriankempiak v Sob 16. Kvě 2020 19:39:08

Only you can know what you should learn, and the next 10 years are as far away from a technical perspective as the middle ages were from the 90’s. Maybe webassembly will blow up and Rust will be the new javascript, maybe cellphones will cease to be used for some other medium, maybe we’ll have telepaths and precogs.
If you’re unsure of what area you prefer, study a little more of each, do a few projects and figure it out what you’d rather do, both markets are profitable if you’re good enough.
This is a web development forum, so of course you will find more web developers than app developers, but that is not exactly because there are less app developers in the market.
Adriankempiak

Re: Best App Development Software Platforms

Odeslatod ationros v Sob 16. Kvě 2020 19:40:16

I chose Android because I can work offline on it- I don’t have great Internet.

I published some apps but gave up when I saw how little interest they got compared to the competition. You really have to handle your own marketing and Google will not even give you the badges to indicate you have leaderboards and vs matches.

I could cry all day about it but end of day, Android is a nice sand boxed environment with all the framework included, web -apps are finicky with browsers still and data intensive- if you aren’t regularly surfing the vast interweb it can be difficult.

That said there’s prolly more work in web-apps, Which is why I’m here, plus I’m fresh out of ideas for Android apps.
ationros

Odeslatod thomasmmcharles v Sob 16. Kvě 2020 19:40:56

You could always go down the path of doing both. With something like Cordova/PhoneGap you can leverage what you know because you create your apps with HTML/CSS/JavaScript and can port to both android and iOS. There is also React Native.
Think about the money makers, something like Facebook is developed for both the web and mobile. Even if you go the Android route, web development skills might help with marketing your apps.
thomasmmcharles

Odeslatod Adriankempiak v Sob 16. Kvě 2020 19:46:02

Both are important and it will never in out of trend, but today’s time mobile development is more demanding because of large no. of mobile users and to connect or to reach new customer through apps whereas website development is also important for the business.
Adriankempiak

Odeslatod jonsmaradona v Úte 19. Kvě 2020 13:36:44

Lunis has a team of expert engineers available to help you with database administration. You can count on Lunis Systems to manage your data, back it up frequently, make it easily available, and much more, all at an affordable price. Lunis Systems offers structured cabling services in South Florida for running various types of cable through homes and offices. Contact us today with your plans and what you need done, and let’s get your home or business plugged in.
jonsmaradona

Zpět na Bydlení a design