What to look for in a gaming pc?

Moderátor: Living

What to look for in a gaming pc?

Odeslatod ChaseKai v Pon 13. Led 2020 15:34:29

Hello my current pc is busted and i am currently only in possession of a crappy laptop that has trouble running youtube. I tried to assemble my own pc (since everyone i know has told me it was cheaper than buying one pre-built and i wanted to do something out of my comfort zone for once), but i find myself unable to order the actual parts because of payment methods.

I have therefor given up on actually buidling a pc since the universe decided to kick me in the nuts for that idea and have resorted to buying one pre-built.

But what do i have to look out for in those types of pc's? Specifically gaming related things. I dont really need it to glow red, green or pink or anything but what are components i should look out for due to their preformance. Also what would be a good price range?
ChaseKai

Re: What to look for in a gaming pc?

Odeslatod ChaseKai v Stř 15. Led 2020 2:14:56

ChaseKai napsal:Hello my current pc is busted and i am currently only in possession of a crappy laptop that has trouble running youtube. I tried to assemble my own pc (since everyone i know has told me it was cheaper than buying one pre-built and i wanted to do something out of my comfort zone for once), but i find myself unable to order the actual parts because of payment methods.10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com

I have therefor given up on actually buidling a pc since the universe decided to kick me in the nuts for that idea and have resorted to buying one pre-built.

But what do i have to look out for in those types of pc's? Specifically gaming related things. I dont really need it to glow red, green or pink or anything but what are components i should look out for due to their preformance. Also what would be a good price range?

issue solved!!
ChaseKai

Zpět na Bydlení a design