There aren't much modern housing options.

Moderátor: Living

There aren't much modern housing options.

Odeslatod techy99 v Pon 09. Zář 2019 11:58:51

I frequently see modern housing depicted in popular media: In film and TV characters' homes and in advertising in particular—where modern houses are equated with upward mobility. And yet, we see very little modern design in new-construction houses. (at least in my part of the American Midwest.)

I believe that many people want modern houses, but fear that the "next buyer" doesn't want modern. These potential modern-buyers sacrifice their own wants for safe and stable housing decisions, not knowing that the demand for affordable modern housing design is both large and growing.

What do you think? Do you think that modern housing actually has a larger market than is being catered to?
techy99

Re: There aren't much modern housing options.

Odeslatod techy99 v Úte 10. Zář 2019 21:46:20

techy99 napsal:I frequently see modern housing depicted in popular media: In film and TV characters' homes and in advertising in particular—where modern houses are equated with upward mobility. And yet, we see very little modern design in new-construction houses. (at least in my part of the American Midwest.)tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

I believe that many people want modern houses, but fear that the "next buyer" doesn't want modern. These potential modern-buyers sacrifice their own wants for safe and stable housing decisions, not knowing that the demand for affordable modern housing design is both large and growing.

What do you think? Do you think that modern housing actually has a larger market than is being catered to?

my issue got solved!!!!
techy99

Zpět na Bydlení a design