First Time Home Buyer - Help With Floor plan Decisions!

Moderátor: Living

First Time Home Buyer - Help With Floor plan Decisions!

Odeslatod loop78 v Stř 04. Zář 2019 19:18:12

Hi everyone!
I am a potential first time home buyer (finally!) and am looking to buy a house. For my budget, it looks like I will only be able to buy a townhouse. I have selected a location I want to buy in, as most of my family, friends are around the area and its about 10-15 mins to work. Taking into consideration budget and location, I am down to 3 floor plans.

Wondering if I could get your opinions, thoughts on each of the floor plans and which ones work the best. Thanks everyone!

From Left to Right

$3K more expensive than #2, but $7K cheaper than 3, ~1685 square feet.

Smallest and cheaper than #3 by $10K, ~1670 square feet

Most expensive, ~1755 square feet including basement

#1 & #3 have 2nd floor laundry, but #2 has a separate dining area, and looks to have a better main floor plan.

FWIW - I am a single buyer with no pets. In my early 20s, so even though 2nd floor laundry nice, it's not a deal breaker if laundry is in the basement.

Thanks everyone!
loop78

Re: First Time Home Buyer - Help With Floor plan Decisions!

Odeslatod loop78 v Čtv 05. Zář 2019 22:12:21

loop78 napsal:Hi everyone!
I am a potential first time home buyer (finally!) and am looking to buy a house. For my budget, it looks like I will only be able to buy a townhouse. I have selected a location I want to buy in, as most of my family, friends are around the area and its about 10-15 mins to work. Taking into consideration budget and location, I am down to 3 floor plans.

Wondering if I could get your opinions, thoughts on each of the floor plans and which ones work the best. Thanks everyone!

From Left to Right

$3K more expensive than #2, but $7K cheaper than 3, ~1685 square feet.

Smallest and cheaper than #3 by $10K, ~1670 square feet

Most expensive, ~1755 square feet including basementAppvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

#1 & #3 have 2nd floor laundry, but #2 has a separate dining area, and looks to have a better main floor plan.

FWIW - I am a single buyer with no pets. In my early 20s, so even though 2nd floor laundry nice, it's not a deal breaker if laundry is in the basement.

Thanks everyone!

my issue got solved!!
loop78

Zpět na Bydlení a design