Free Practice Test for the English Basics

Moderátor: Living

Free Practice Test for the English Basics

Odeslatod Adriankempiak v Sob 16. Kvě 2020 16:35:53

In the age of social media, correct capitalization may seem to be a lost art or a skill that is no longer needed. This is definitely not true in the testing sphere and in professional communication. The failure to capitalize a person’s name or title could be construed as an insult. Not knowing capitalization rules may negatively affect a test score required for school entrance or job advancement. There are all sorts of reasons to capitalize correctly and we can help you do that! Still have capitalization questions? See our English Basics: Capitalization Study Guide for help.
Adriankempiak

Re: Free Practice Test for the English Basics

Odeslatod monksclang v Sob 16. Kvě 2020 16:38:37

A 630 is a great initial CAT Score (especially if you only "need" a 650+ to apply to the Program that you are interested in!). Given your interest in a 700+ though, you will clearly have to put some work in to hone your Verbal skills. Since you already have some study materials, it would make sense for you to continue using them - and I suggest that you take a NEW practice CAT/mock in about 2 weeks, so that we can assess how well your current approach to studying is helping you to improve. Once you have that next score, you should post back here and we can discuss the results as well as any adjustments that you might make to your studies.
monksclang

Odeslatod Adriankempiak v Sob 16. Kvě 2020 16:39:19

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.
Adriankempiak

Odeslatod ationros v Sob 16. Kvě 2020 16:40:05

I’m glad you reached out, and I’m happy to help. If you are looking for verbal materials, in addition to seeking advice in this thread, take a look at the GMAT Club reviews for verbal courses, and also read through some GMAT success stories to see what materials have worked well for other test-takers.

Also, would you like some general advice on how to improve your verbal skills?
ationros

Odeslatod johnpk v Sob 16. Kvě 2020 16:40:49

during which you will probably feel as if you are getting nowhere and do not know where to turn. Your practice results at this point would probably fall in line with where you would perform on the test. It is true that a 40-percentile jump up to about the 90th percentile is much harder than going from, say, the 30th percentile to the 70th, but it can be done. Just keep putting in those hours, look up questions from the OG on this forum, and learn from the best. Both Expert and community member replies to questions are often way more helpful than the official explanations, and when you learn to think like a pro, you get better results.
johnpk

Odeslatod jonsmaradona v Ned 24. Kvě 2020 12:08:10

Practiceenglishtests.com is English testing and English learning tool with one specific purpose. To help English learners achieve success in English tests and exams. To help English learners like you improve your English level, improve your business communications, improve your everyday communications, build your confidence, motivate you, and help you prepare for official English tests and achieve success.
jonsmaradona

Zpět na Aranžování