How to shambles around windows during insulation

Moderátor: Living

How to shambles around windows during insulation

Odeslatod Jhonmicky v Sob 07. Zář 2019 9:27:53

Hello everyone,,
Did you make any shambrants during the polystyrene insulation? (or what is called raised edging on the facade - usually around windows). Did you buy special profiles? What is the correct procedure?

Logically, it seems to me that I should first glue and squeege the first layer and except for gluing shams. Because otherwise it is difficult to transport horns around windows. But I do not know if I should mount the corner profiles with lining on the first layer or the second. At the side corners it might be one, but the top rail with the drip should come up to the second layer.
You used someone instead of spec. profiles strip ordinary 2-3cm thick EPS?
Jhonmicky

Re: How to shambles around windows during insulation

Odeslatod Jhonmicky v Stř 11. Zář 2019 17:34:58

Jhonmicky napsal:Hello everyone,,
Did you make any shambrants during the polystyrene insulation? (or what is called raised edging on the facade - usually around windows). Did you buy special profiles? What is the correct procedure?
showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/
Logically, it seems to me that I should first glue and squeege the first layer and except for gluing shams. Because otherwise it is difficult to transport horns around windows. But I do not know if I should mount the corner profiles with lining on the first layer or the second. At the side corners it might be one, but the top rail with the drip should come up to the second layer.
You used someone instead of spec. profiles strip ordinary 2-3cm thick EPS?

Thank you my issue has been solved,...
Jhonmicky

Zpět na Stavba a dům