How to estimate the cost ?

Moderátor: Living

How to estimate the cost ?

Odeslatod uzi15 v Úte 27. Srp 2019 11:19:50

The cost of a semi-custom or custom home will vary wildly depending on land cost, materials used, finishes in the house, and maybe turn around time. You can estimate (or purchase) a lot. Find a semi custom home builder that has a model for you to view and request a quote. A lot of times with upgrades and building houses you have to just set the budget and build the house to that budget. Its a lot easier to say to the builder I want a house built like this quality with these finishes, but this wall moved, an extra garage, and adjust from there. The more specific you are the tighter the range of the estimates. At a minimum you should be able to know the cost of the land. Also, you can work with an architect. I think you need to ask the question the other way around. Instead of "how much money do I need to build this house". You should ask "how much house can I build with this much money. "
uzi15

Re: How to estimate the cost ?

Odeslatod uzi15 v Úte 27. Srp 2019 22:44:54

uzi15 napsal:The cost of a semi-custom or custom home will vary wildly depending on land cost, materials used, finishes in the house, and maybe turn around time. You can estimate (or purchase) a lot. Find a semi custom home builder that has a model for you to view and request a quote. A lot of times with upgrades and building houses you have to just set the budget and build the house to that Appvalley TutuApp Tweakboxbudget. Its a lot easier to say to the builder I want a house built like this quality with these finishes, but this wall moved, an extra garage, and adjust from there. The more specific you are the tighter the range of the estimates. At a minimum you should be able to know the cost of the land. Also, you can work with an architect. I think you need to ask the question the other way around. Instead of "how much money do I need to build this house". You should ask "how much house can I build with this much money. "

my issue got solved!!
uzi15

Zpět na Stavba a dům