How do you estimate the cost of building a house?

Moderátor: Living

How do you estimate the cost of building a house?

Odeslatod rino13x v Pon 26. Srp 2019 13:51:21

I'm at a loss for figuring out how to calculate what building a house would cost based on a floor plan. I would like to plan for my next (and final) home, and I would like to have it built so I get exactly what I want. I can figure out what I can afford and I can figure out how much to save for a down payment based on the mortgage I can afford. But how can I find a floor plan that fits my budget without knowing what it will cost to build that floor plan and buy land that it will fit on? Some of the sites I've been on have a cost-to-build estimate, but the range they use is seemingly worthless because it's so large (e.g. range from $200,000 to $500,000).

If anyone knows the best way to figure this out, I'd appreciate the advice.
rino13x

Re: How do you estimate the cost of building a house?

Odeslatod rino13x v Čtv 05. Zář 2019 13:11:10

rino13x napsal:I'm at a loss for figuring out how to calculate what building a house would cost based on a floor plan. I would like to plan for my next (and final) home, and I would like to have it built so I get exactly what I want. I can figure out what I can afford and I can figure out how much to save for a down payment based on the mortgage I can afford. But how can I find a floor plan that fits my budget without knowing what it will cost to build that floor plan and buy land that it will fit on? Some of the sites I've been on have a cost-to-build estimate, but the range they use is seemingly worthless because it's so large (e.g. range from $200,000 to $500,000).
Learn Spanish by Skype
If anyone knows the best way to figure this out, I'd appreciate the advice.

Thank you my issue has been solved,..
rino13x

Zpět na Stavba a dům